Safety has always been number one priority at JKTech. Our experts combine risk management experience and skills with operational, technical, and business know-how. Our aim is to educate and equip the minerals industry with knowledge and skills to better identify hazards and manage risks.
JKTech Risk Management Services commercialises the development of MISHC (Minerals Industry Safety and Health Centre), a centre of the Sustainable Minerals Institute. JKTech has highly skilled experts able to provide a variety of risk management services. These include:
- Global delivery of Minerals Industry Risk Management (G-MIRM) workshops for executives, managers and engineers;
- Strategic and operational expertise for the application of quality operational risk management
- Project Management to facilitate company and industry initiatives to reduce risks
- Raised awareness and early recognition of significant hazards and risks
- Providing tools and methodologies to better identify and manage risk and to deal with them in a timely and effective way
- Identifies new opportunities to strengthen internal procedures and policies