We transfer our processing statistics expertise to our world-wide customers to allow them to arrive at the right decision in the shortest possible time and at the lowest possible cost.
Minerals engineers are often required to do experiments and to analyse the results from those experiments. They may range from simple laboratory tests to major plant trials lasting several months and costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. Examples include:
- Laboratory tests of a new flocculant
- Laboratory grinding and flotation tests of new ores
- Pilot plant tests for flow sheet design
- Plant trials of a new flotation reagent
- Plant trials of a new circuit configuration or item of equipment
In each case, data are collected to allow some decision(s) to be made. It is important to arrive at the right decision in the shortest possible time and at the lowest possible cost. This is often difficult to achieve because mineral processing data are usually imprecise and, especially in the case of plant data, subject to uncontrolled trends, cycles and variations, which make comparisons difficult.
JKTech specialists in mineral processing statistics will use the relevant statistical tools to assist you in making wise decisions in the face of uncertainty in the mineral processing environment. This includes statistical principles and methods needed to analyse laboratory experiments and plant trials to provide the correct result with the highest degree of confidence.
- Improved design and analysis of plant trials
- More cost-effective experimental programs
- Effective data analyse