Our geometallurgy experts guide you through a series of steps to increase your ore body knowledge and reduce your risk.
JKTech offers geometallurgical services and the GeoMet® system to proactively improve mining process effectiveness and risk management. Together with our strategic partner, QC, we have formed an alliance to provide our clients with fully integrated geometallurgical services. Complementing JKTech’s technical expertise in resource development, QG provides specialised geostatistical, geological, resource estimation, reserve conversion and scenario-based project evaluation.
GeoMet® integrates ore deposit knowledge with financial, technical and sustainability drivers. This process involves the predictive quantification of mining process responses, embodied within the block model, for:
- Facilitated geometallurgical program design
- Application of relevant geological and mineralogical data to mining processes
- Guidance of sampling programs for plant design test work
- Evaluation of project financial and risk options
- Integrated extraction optimisation for short-term operational planning and scheduling
- Long-term and life-of-mine planning and scheduling
We offer the design and implementation of Geomet® systems, either as a full service or through working internally with our clients: building geometallurgical teams, training, provision of geometallurgical tests, advising and developing internal project specific geometallurgical capabilities.
Quantitative Group, QG, is a leading resource consulting firm providing specialised geostatistical, geological, resource estimation, reserve conversion and scenario based project evaluation.
- Facilitate more effective mine planning process design and optimisation
- Improved forecasts
- Improved risk management and resource valuation