Our methodology has been proven to effectively assess plant performance and improve throughput in comminution and classification circuits around the world.
JKTech comminution consultants combine years of experience with a detailed knowledge of the specialist JKTech modelling software and a broad experience of plant operating practices. Over the years, our consultants have been involved in design and optimisation studies in hundreds of different mineral processing plants around the world.
The JKTech comminution consulting team are highly skilled specialists with expertise in:
- Comminution process benchmarking
- Comminution process training
- Comminution modelling and simulation
- Design and optimisation of comminution circuits
Process modelling uses JKSimMet, the steady-state simulation comminution package developed by JKTech to capture the cumulative comminution and classification research outcomes from the JKMRC. It has been used for over 20 years to design and optimise the performance of crushing and grinding circuits. Ongoing research in this area is being performed at the JKMRC and provides the basis for continuous improvement of the JKSimMet models.
- Improvements in plant throughput
- Optimisation of flotation feed characteristics
- Access to performance optimisation strategies
- Reduction in operating costs
- Improvements in plant design